Discover How Weekends Last Longer At Westin
Escape on a quick weekend getaway and feel rejuvenated for the week ahead with this special hotel promotion in Singapore. Find out more about our Westin Weekend offer and Book Now.
Late Checkout on Sunday
Enjoy extended breakfast every weekend until 3 p.m., featuring SuperFoodsRxTM dishes served in your room and at Daily Treats. It’s easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle on the road.
- Seasonal Tastes Breakfast Hours: 6.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Daily Treats Extended Breakfast Hours: 10.30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Savor the weekends and local favorites with a complimentary 90-minute Makan Trail led by renowned food blogger, Miss Tam Chiak, where she will introduce you to Singaporean delicacies at iconic food places within the vicinity of the Hotel.
The Makan Trail is available for in-house guests only and capped at a maximum of 20 participants per session. To register, please approach our Concierge Desk at Level 1.
Available every Sunday, 10.00AM - 11.30AM.
In lieu of this holiday season, kindly note that the Makan Trail will not be available on Christmas (25 December 2016) and New Year's Day (1 January 2017).
The Westin Singapore's Makan Trail
CURATED WEEKEND ITINERARIES AT THE WESTIN SINGAPORE
To inspire guests to discover their better self, we have created a special curated weekend itinerary to help you make the most of your weekend.
- Take a leisurely jog around the scenic Marina Bay area
- Indulge in endless dining options at Lau Pa Sat and Telok Ayer
- Watch the world go by over a tempting selection of seafood, desserts and champagne at our Afternoon Tea at Lobby Lounge
- Enjoy the bars, rooftops with views and great vibes at Ann Siang Hill and Club Street
- Indulge in a delectable dinner menu at Cook & Brew, a gastro-bar with a view that offers one of the largest selections of international beers and wines
- Sleep in and grab a nourishing breakfast set at Daily Treats available till 3pm
- Pay a visit to the magnificent Gardens by the Bay
- Trail along the heritage stretch of Chinatown and take in the vibrant cultural attractions
- Savour local fare at Lau Pa Sat and Telok Ayer
- Shop to your heart's delight at Orchard Road
- Enjoy a delicious set dinner paired with selected beers and wines at Cook & Brew
- Wind down with bespoke Crafted at Westin cocktails at Lobby Lounge